- Milwaukee? high performance sub compact drill driver measures 187 mm in length making it ideal for working within confined spaces.
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- 10 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
- Optimised handle for better control and improved grip.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light – added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions.
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee? M12™ batteries.
- Battery pack capacity: 2.0 Ah
- Battery type : Li-ion
- Charger supplied : 40 min
- Chuck capacity : 10 mm
- Max. drilling (steel) : 10 mm
- Max. drilling (wood) : 22 mm
- Max. torque : 30 Nm
- No load speed (gear 1) : 0 – 400 rpm
- No load speed (gear 2) : 0 – 1,500 rpm
- No. of batteries supplied 2
- Sound power level : 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level uncertainty : 3 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level : 85 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty : 3 dB(A)
- Supplied in : Kitbox
- Vibration (drilling into metal) : 1.5 m/s?
- Vibration uncertainty (drilling into metal) : 1.5 m/s?
- Vibration (screw driving) : 0.4 m/s?
- Vibration uncertainty (screw driving) : 1.5 m/s?
- Voltage : 12 volt
- Weight (with battery pack) : 1.2 kg
- Wood screws to : 6 mm
- 2 X 2Ah Li Ion Batteries
- Kit Box