- High powered motor gives corded tool performance.
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- Powerful hammer mechanism: delivers 2.4 J (EPTA) of impact energy.
- All metal gear case: optimum seating for gears to enhance service life.
- 4-mode operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock for maximum versatility.
- Variolock and hammer stop function.
- FIXTEC system – keyless chuck changing.
- Mechanical clutch: protects tool when bit binds up.
- Anti-Vibration-System delivers max. comfort by minimising vibration.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20?C than other lithium-ion technologies.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee? M18™ batteries.
- Sound pressure level : 88 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty : 3 dB(A)
- Sound power level : 99 dB(A)
- Sound power level uncertainty : 3 dB(A)
- Vibration uncertainty (chiselling) : 1.5 m/s?
- Vibration (drilling into concrete) : 12.2 m/s?
- Vibration uncertainty (drilling into concrete) : 1.5 m/s?
- Voltage : 18 volt
- Battery pack capacity : n/a Ah
- Battery type : Li-ion
- Max. percussion rate : 4,200 bpm
- Supplied in : n/a
- Charger supplied : n/a
- No. of batteries supplied : 0
- Vibration (drilling) : 12.2 m/s?
- Vibration (chiseling) : 7.4 m/s?
- Weight (with battery pack) : n/a
- Max. drilling (steel) : 13 mm
- Max. drilling (wood) : 30 mm
- Max. drilling (concrete) : 24 mm
- Blow energy (EPTA) : 2.4 J
Body Only – supplied WITHOUT batteries or charger