The Jasic MIG 160 Compact is equipped with powerful IGBT components, multi process capabilities and a singular PCB for improved effeciency and maintenance.
This compact and portable inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG and MMA welding processes.
The inverter delivers an impressive 160 amps at 35% duty cycle, making it an excellent choice for mantenance, site work and fabrication.
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT MIG MAG/MMA multi process inverter technology
- Stable arc and reliable performance
- Industry leading control system
- Working frequency is beyond the audio range, greatly reducing noise pollution
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm wires
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Burn back control
- Suitable for up tp 5 Kg spool
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
5 Year Warranty
(Subject to product registration & terms)
Power source, MIG torch, gas regulator, work return