- 2x 18V 5.2Ah Airstream Bluetooth Li-ion batteries
- TCL 6 rapid charger (10.8V-18V)
- Systainer carry case
Best Features of the ISC 240 Insulation Saw
- Extremely versatile: can be used for freehand cutting or guided cutting with the guide rail and angle stop to make repeat cuts which are perfectly straight or with precise angles
- Perfectly coordinated cutting set enables fast, clean and precise cutting of flexible mineral and natural fibre insulating materials up to 240mm (we also stock the cutting set for PUR/PIR insulation boards like Celotex)
- Cut even the thickest insulating materials effortlessly with the cutting sets for cutting depths up to 350mm
- Extremely mobile and ergonomic: no cable, low weight, a perfectly balanced design and rubber handle areas for maximum comfort – even with one-handed operation!
- Brushless EC-TEC motor for maximum performance and efficiency – generates an extraordinary amount of power whilst consuming extremely low amounts of energy!
- Long-lasting performance and high traction thanks to the combination of the brushless motor and powerful 18V Li-ion battery
- Extremely robust and durable: a grille protects the maintenance-free motor against dust/fibres and the saw blade has an extra-long service life – ideal for heavy-duty work on construction sites!
- Electronic speed control allows you to adjust the tool to the specific type of insulating material
- Double-click protective function: prevents this Festool insulation saw from being accidentally switched on to keep you safe
- FastFix blade changing system: rapid, tool-free replacement of the cutting sets
- CLEANTEC dust extraction connecting system: an integrated bayonet fitting quickly and securely connects this Festool insulating-material saw to the suction hose for dust-free work with no slipping out
- Bluetooth battery technology: the battery communicates with the Bluetooth module (not included) which is retrofitted to your Festool dust extractor to ensure that it automatically starts when this cordless insulation saw is switched on
- AIRSTREAM battery technology: targeted cooling via air ducts which reduces the battery’s cooling time for a shorter charging process, increased runtime and longer overall lifetime
- Battery voltage: 18V
- Stroke length: 26mm
- Stroke rate: 3,000 spm
- Cutting depth: 240mm/350mm (depending on the cutting set)
- Weight (with battery): 2.5kg
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 27mm
- Part no: Festool ISC 240 Li 5,2 EBI-Set-FS GB (575593)